· Ensure there are no obstructions to the South East line of sight as this will stop the satellite signal. E.g. trees, buildings etc.
· Ensure the south leg is correctly positioned.This means it will be parallel to the south needle (white) on the compass.
· Ensure you have elevated the dish to the correct angle as per the supplied Zone Map
· Ensure the tripod is as level as possible using the level bubble built into the tripod, an uneven tripod will change the angle that the dish has to be set to.
To operate correctly, the Sky+ HD receiver must have both LNB inputs on the rear of the receiver connected to the twin LNB outputs on thePrecision system. If you wish to use a Sky+ HD receiver with a single LNB system you will need to set your receiver to “Single Feed Mode”, follow the below instructions (doing so at your own risk):
1. Press the Services button on your Sky remote, the Options menu should now be highlighted. In quick succession, press the button combination 0,0,1 then Select on your Sky remote you will now have access to the hidden installers menu with the Setup tab highlighted.
2. If you are unable to access the installers menu then press the Sky button and repeat the process again.
3. Press either the Select or Down arrow on your Sky remote to select the Setup tab, "LNB Type" should now be highlighted.
4. Use the Down arrow on your Sky remote to scroll down to the Single Feed Mode option then press the Right button on your Sky remote to change the option to ON. After you have made the change press the Green button on your Sky remote to save the new setting, this should normally take a few minutes to complete.
5. Pressing SELECT will reboot your Sky+ box and any recordings will be stopped and your system will now be in single feed mode.
Ensure the Azimuth/Rotation lock is fully released before rotating the system.
The Precision kit has been designed for outdoor use. Therefore, it has been designed for water to pass through the unit and exit easily. The system will dry out very quickly.
It is not possible to upgrade to a larger dish.