· Ensure all connections are correct
· Ensure the Variable Signal Booster power LED is on
· Try adjusting the gain control on the Variable Signal Booster (turn to the right to increase gain. We suggest you start with 100% gain and reduce if in a high strength area).
· To maximise the number and quality of channels found, you will need to retune your TV/Freeview box when changing locations.This is because the aerial is likely to be picking up channels from different transmitters.
· Ensure power switch is in the on position.
· Ensure the power source is connected correctly.
· Check the in-line fuse in the power cable.
We recommend always using the VSB in-line as this will boost the signal quality significantly. However, in some areas where the signal strength is good, it maynot be necessary to use the VSB.