· Ensure there are no obstructions to the South East line of sight as this will stop the satellite signal. E.g. trees, buildings etc.
· Ensure you have elevated the dish to the correct angle as per the supplied Zone Map.
· Ensure you are parked as level as possible. This will change the angle that the dish has to be set to as the slope must be offset in the elevation.
The most common cause for this is that you have aligned your dish to the wrong satellite. There are several satellites located in the southern sky and the Sat Finder will pick up any one of these. Ensuring your Elevation Angle and Azimuth Angle are correct should help overcome this. If you are still unable to locate the correct satellite, trying adjusting the Azimuth angle slightly both left and right until the Sat Finder recognises another satellite.
It is also possible that you have located the correct satellite, in this case please check the following:
· Ensure your satellite receiver is switched on and set to the correct satellite you are searching for
· Ensure you have selected the correct source if your TV has a built in satellite receiver.
· Ensure you have raised the dish to make sure that the LNB is clear of the roof before trying to rotate the dish.
· Ensure the brake has been disengaged.
· Ensure there are no roof top obstructions that could stop the system from rotating.
To operate correctly, the Sky+ HD receiver must have both LNB inputs on the rear of the receiver connected to the twin LNB outputs on the Crank Up MK2 system.
It is not possible to upgrade to the larger system.
No, it is not possible to upgrade the Crank Up MK2 to an Automatic System.
Yes, we sell a transfer pack that includes all that is needed to transfer your Crank Up MK2 to a new vehicle. You can purchase this from our Online Shop.
It is not possible to use a booster with a satellite system; you would need a larger dish.
The serial number can be located on the dish arm behind the dish.