· Ensure there are no obstructions to the South East line of sight as this will stop the satellite signal. E.g. trees, buildings etc.
· Ensure the Bottom marker on the diagram on the remote control is facing to the rear of the vehicle (where the connection points are).
· Ensure the angle read out on remote is correct using the supplied zone map.
· To aid alignment, concentrate the Direction Indicator on the remote (darker section of the round pie diagram on remote) between East and South.
· Inclement weather can occasionally cause loss of signal. Wait until the weather improves and try searching again.
This means your remote is unable to communicate with the VuDome:
· The wireless remote may be too far away from the VuDome, try moving closer.
· Check all connections. Please see the wiring diagram in the instructions above.
· Turn remote off, wait 5 seconds and turn back remote on again.
· Ensure your satellite receiver is turned on as the VuDome power is supplied by the satellite receiver up the coaxial cable from the LNB/dish port on the satellite receiver.
· Change batteries ensuring they are new, good quality and not rechargeable.
We only recommend up to a length of 10m cable. Longer lengths may result in a weaker signal or EO displaying on the remote.
The VuDome has been designed to be maintenance and trouble free. For optimum signal strength, keep the dome cover clean from dirt, bugs and other debris. Periodic washing of the dome cover with mild soap and water is recommended. Never use a pressure washer or solvents to clean.
Yes, you will need to replace the mounting feet. This kit can be purchased from our online shop.
Yes, you need to provide us with your serial number and original proof of purchase. Please contact our Customer Service Team.
· This can be found on the dome next to the connection point and on the underside of the remote.
· You will need at least one of these ready when contacting customer services.