Check that the power supply is properly connected to the VuQube Control Box and plugged into a 12V power source. Ensure you have pressed the power button on the control box
This usually happens when the VuQube is unable to locate the required satellite:
· Ensure the antenna has no obstructions to the southern sky
· Check that the ground is not too uneven for the VuQube to overcome or is causing the VuQube to become unstable allowing the antenna to move whilst it is searching. Move the VuQube to a flatter more stable location to ensure it doesn’t move whilst scanning.
· Inclement weather can occasionally cause loss of signal. Wait until the weather improves and rescan.
There is a possible problem with the F to F lead connection between the antenna and the control box.
· Ensure that the coaxial lead is connected correctly between the control box and VuQube.
· Ensure your satellite receiver is set to the same satellite as your VuQube. For UK channels you will need to ensure both the receiver and VuQube are set to Astra 28 (second light).
· Perform a channel search on your TV/receiver as the channel you have selected may have moved or may not exist anymore. Note - new channels will be added to the bottom of the channel list. See receiver instructions.
· Check the connections between the VuQube Control Box, receiver and TV.
The VuQube does not require upgrades.
· This can be found on the VuQube next to the connection points.
· You will this ready when contacting Customer Services.
No, but you can use a 230Vac to 12Vdc power supply, as long as it is rated to at least 2 amps.
The VuQube has been designed to be maintenance and trouble free. For optimum signal strength, keep the VuQube cover clean from dirt, bugs and other debris. Periodic washing of the VuQube cover with mild soap and water is recommended. Never use a pressure washer or solvents to clean.