· Ensure antenna has no obstructions to the southern sky.
· Check all cable connections are correct at the rear of the control box. See instructions above for more information.
· Failing this, try selecting a different satellite. If your system locks onto a different satellite, you may require a software update. For the latest update, please see software updates above.
Please note, in some instances the system can take up to 15 minutes to perform a full satellite search, after this time the system will park and display NO SAT FOUND on the Control Panel.
· If your Seeker fails to lock onto a satellite you may need an update. Please see software updates above to see when the latest update was released. Alternatively, on this page you can also sign up to be alerted by email for any future updates.
· Ensure your satellite receiver is set to the same satellite as your Seeker. For UK channels you will need to ensure both the receiver and Seeker are set to Astra 28.
· Perform a channel search on your TV/receiver as the channel you have selected may have moved or may not exist anymore. See receiver instructions. Note – normally new channels will be added to the bottom of the channel list.
· The Seeker can lock onto a satellite without a connection to a receiver. Check the connections between the Seeker Control Box, receiver and TV.
· Control Panel may be out of range. Move Control Panel closer to the Control Box.
· Ensure Control Box power is on.
· Your Control Panel and Control box are not paired, please refer to “pairing control panel and control box” in the instructions.
The movement of the motors has not be detected. With the power switched off, check all cable connection points behind the control box and if possible underneath the main unit.
· This is a safety feature that will automatically park the dish to prevent damage if the antenna is left up after use. The system will not operate with the vehicle ignition switched on.
· If the ignition cable is NOT installed, this will void your warranty please contact your dealer.
Battery power has been interrupted. To reset the clock please see the Time and Temperature Display section of the instructions.
· Replace batteries with new, good quality non-rechargeable batteries or use the cable connection
· Check Control Panel power switch is on (slider switch on back of control panel)
· Low battery voltage can also cause the display to flash or display random characters.
Reset power to the Control Panel and Control Box
· Check the Fuse 3A. If damaged or blown, replace.
· Ensure Power cable connection at the rear of the Control Box.
It is possible that your vehicles battery is low and there for unable to power your system.
· Ensure the Fuse rating is 4A.
· Ensure the antenna is not obstructed when moving.
To complete a software update, please ensure you follow the correct instructions which can be downloaded from the software update section above If you are still experiencing difficulties, please complete the following checks: · Ensure the file was added to a blank FAT or FAT32 formatted USB memory stick. · Ensure the file is not in a folder · Make sure that the name of the update file ends in .HEX and that there is nothing else after e.g .HEX.txt Please note that after you have completed the update, you can check the status of the update by viewing the text file added to the USB memory stick when plugged back into a computer
To complete a software update, please ensure you follow the correct instructions which can be downloaded from the software update section above
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please complete the following checks:
· Ensure the file was added to a blank FAT or FAT32 formatted USB memory stick.
· Ensure the file is not in a folder
· Make sure that the name of the update file ends in .HEX and that there is nothing else after e.g .HEX.txt
Please note that after you have completed the update, you can check the status of the update by viewing the text file added to the USB memory stick when plugged back into a computer
Unfortunately, your Seeker may need to be serviced by an installer. Contact your dealer or our Customer Service Team, with your model number and serial number to hand.
It is important you DO NOT travel until the antenna unit has been lowered or removed:
A. If the dish is facing the rear of the vehicle, with the use of a 17mm spanner it is possible to loosen the 2 main bolts to lower the dish arm. Once the arm has been collapsed, retighten the bolts before travelling.
B. Alternatively you will need to remove the antenna unit from the roof by releasing the 6 x M6 Nuts. Carefully lift and place antenna unit on its side so that the underneath is accessible. Remove plastic connector covers witha pozi no2 screwdriver. Disconnect cables so that antenna unit can be removedfrom the roof. Make sure cables are secured to the roof before travelling.
The serial number is on the underside of the control box on the rear of the control panel and also behind the dish on the main unit, you will need one of these ready when contacting Customer Services.
Yes, we sell a plate transfer pack and cable transfer pack that includes all that is needed to transfer your Seeker over to a new vehicle. This can be purchased from our Online Shop.